Thursday, June 3, 2010

She's Walking!


Dancing with Aunt Christi

Here I gooooo!











Little Ave has started to take a few steps all by herself! She can walk really well holding onto our hands. She walks about 4-5 steps across furniture or to mom or dad. Also getting more daring too- sometimes she will just turn around from whatever she is holding onto and start walking to nothing, so we have to run over to catch her! So funny! I'm so excited for her to start walking, then she can follow me places around the house.....shes getting so heavy for me to carry all over the place! :)

2 comments:

  1. How can she be walking already?? What the heck. She's still a little baby I thought! Walking has it's advantages but it has it's disadvantages too.. Fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crazy that she's walking already! Tyce walks pushing stuff but not on his own yet! Way to go Avy! But yes, your life is over now that she can walk. Haha. =)

    ReplyDelete