Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Swim Time!







Avery loves the water! When she was just two months old we had her in my parents pool when in visited Phoenix. When we were there in May we went swimming or splashed at the park almost everyday! I've taken her to the Roosevelt pool a couple times a week, but some days I don't feel like going...cause I have to get in a swimsuit too, so I bought her a little blow up pool to have in the yard! The thing she liked most about it was the water coming out of the hose. She splashed a little but wouldn't put the hose down, she just sat there and was fascinated by the water.

What else is new??? NOTHING! Some days it is just so boring here I can't think of anything to do to make time go by fast....OH! Adriane, my brother Jeff's wife is due to have a baby girl ANY day now! I wish I could be there to see their brand new baby the day she is born, but we will go out to AZ when she is blessed. Good luck new parents!!

1 comment:

  1. How cute! She has her top two teeth now? When did she get those? Tyce still only has his bottom two. Poor you, stuck in Roosevelt. I really think you and Avy should come visit me. There's tickets for $250 roundtrip this fall! =)

    ReplyDelete