Sunday, June 12, 2011

About 38 weeks!



Wow the last part of this pregnancy has flown by! I am so nervous, anxious, excited, scared, happy, and clueless about having TWO kids!! I am ready to be done being pregnant because I am in so much pain everyday, all day! Ouch! My sciatic nerve is always pinched so that hurts 24/7, and if I eat anything more than a handful size I feel like I am going to throw up, and baby's feet are in my ribs so I wake up and night with them feeling like they are going to break. Therefore GET THIS BABY OUT! My appt was last Tuesday and I am dilated to a 2-3. My appt is this Wednesday the 15th so we will see if I have progressed anymore. Avery has been going into her room and looking in her crib and saying baby, baby. I try to talk it up for her to be a big sister all the time so hopefully she is ready too! It could be any day now so we are just waiting.......

No comments:

Post a Comment