Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Photo Shoot Attempt


Every month we take her picture here to keep track of how much she grows her first year. This is her 5th month picture, it was just too cute to not post!!!!




She has been able to sit all by herself for a couple weeks. She is so strong and so smart!








About 7 months ago Brandon and I decided to get a really nice camera to take nicer pictures of our own. We research and found that the Canon Rebel EOS would be best for our needs. I have a great intrest in photography and love the way you can learn to take great pics. Also since we have a baby now, we thought it would be so fun to capture great looking pics of her. Unfortunatly I am not very good yet. I will keep practicing, and study up on the manual some more!

3 comments:

  1. cute pictures! She is getting so big! That is great you guys got that camera... it's just a lot of experience.. you will get better and better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Let me know how you like your camera, cause I want a good one someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe she's sitting up on her own already! What a smarty.

    I have the same camera and love it.

    ReplyDelete