Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Grandparent's Visit
















My mom and dad came last week to visit us. We had a lot of fun, it was very cold for them- especially my mom. She had thermals on the whole time and would wear fur slippers around the house! Here Brandon and I are in our short sleeves, come on its only 30 out!?! haha We spent the week mostly at my house, we went over to this dinosaur museum one day and ate at cafe rio. My dad loved the museum! Brandon and another pharmacist from work took my dad pheasant hunting. That was a HUGE thing for my dad, he said it was a great time and even woke up in the middle of the night thinking about it and wanting to go again. My dad and I went running a lot together too. It is nice to run with him again, he started me in running when I was in 8th grade, I would run in the mountain preserve with him through high school and college too when I would have time. It was great to talk and run together. It was so fun to see them play with Avery and see how excited they got over everything she did! They were trying to help her roll over and showing her how to do it. They left yesterday and guess what Avy did all by herself?? Yep, she rolled all the way over onto her tummy! Thanks mom and dad for helping her! Wish they could have seen it!! We plan to go to Phoenix for 10 days over Christmas! I am so excited, Avery will be so much bigger and even smarter! What a great week!

1 comment:

  1. YAY, we'll be in az for 10 days too! Lets get together! It is so fun your parents came to visit, good ol' Mr. Gray! Isn't it fun to watch these babies reach milestones like rolling:) Avy is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete