Friday, August 7, 2009
















Well we are getting used to our lives with our child. It is so different, but in a good way! We are amazed at how much Avy has changed since she was born. She does so many cute facial expressions and is starting to smile a little bit. Avy met her grandma this week, my mom flew out from Az to see us. It was a good visit and she will be back with my dad and brothers when we bless her on September 6. I've been getting little sleep-they're right when they say to nap when the baby naps! Its the only time, because we never know what the nighttime will bring! She is growing healthy and strong and we love her so much!

3 comments:

  1. She is soo cute! I think she kinda looks like Brandon in the top picture! Becky you don't even look tired in that picture. I am pretty sure I looked strung out for at least a month:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh precious! She definitely looks like her daddy! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable baby!!!! I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete