Saturday, August 29, 2009
















Brandon and I are having so much fun getting to know Avy and taking care of her and watching her grow! We are super tired though, but managing to get by. We actually haven't been doing much, just taking care of her. We had our first outing with her a couple weeks ago. One of Brandon's friends got married, so we went out to Salt Lake to go to the wedding. The next day we stopped in Park City to shop and have lunch on our way home. It went great, I was kind of stressing out about it because its hard to know how many diapers to bring, when and where to stop to feed her, etc. But it all worked out great and Avy had fun!! Brandon and I had fun too getting out of Roosevelt for a couple days and showing off our baby! Avy picked out a bunch of fall outfits for herself and they are sooo cute! :) My mom, dad, and brothers are coming to visit to meet little Avy next week and we are blessing her on Sunday. I can't wait for my dad and brothers to meet her.

1 comment:

  1. uh, are you sure you just had a baby? You look so good! Love the pictures of Avery. Hope we can meet her sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete