Saturday, July 4, 2009

Az Trip




















So a few weeks ago we went down to Phoenix, I had my baby shower there. It was so much fun to have all my friends and family there. I loved it! Then I had another one here in Utah, so I have so much stuff I'm definately ready for Avery to be here! We swam a lot, went to a Diamondbacks game, went out for dinners, etc. It was good to be home. Here in Utah, Brandon and I have just been finishing getting Avy's room finished and keeping up with yard work. We now almost have a full yard of grass and flowers that have grown and its looking pretty good! Ryan and Christi are out for the weekend for the 4th. Brandon and Ryan went on a hike yesterday through Indian Canyon up some trails, 9000 feet elevation. Terry, Christi, and I made cookies and watched a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment