Saturday, May 30, 2009







We also have been working on our front yard-finally! We paid landscapers to do the leveling and sprinkler systems and curbing. Yesterday we planted 3 aspen trees and all sorts of different flowers around the trees. Those are on and island in the middle of the yard, and then planted some bushes and petunias all along the flower bed by the front door. AND also planted seed for grass to grow. I never knew what the big deal with peoples yards were until we have done one ourself! wow- lots of work, now I know why my dad would get so mad at us kids when we would run across the front yard and step on the flowers! haha

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Good job on your blog! =) Yard looks great and I'm so impressed you could plant those flowers with your belly! I woulda died! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your front yard looks great! We still have to do work on our backyard and I'm dreading it. It is a lot of work.

    Cute baby girl. I'm so excited for you guys. You don't have that much longer.

    Come check out our blog at timbloodfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky I am so excited you have a blog now!! I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you have a blog! Our blog is: abebarkerfam.blogspot.com
    Your landscaping looks great! Good job!

    ReplyDelete