Monday, October 3, 2011

Some Stuff






Well I just have to say that I love being a mother of 2 awesome little girls!! I really really love having 2 kids and I think its so much more fun than 1! I miss just the one on one time with Avery and how easy it was to just take one kid somewhere and go, but having Eva with us is so much more fun and rewarding! Avery loves to play with her and include her in everything we do. Its fun to keep more busy with another child and having Avery help me with things. We went on the boat with our friends/neighbors and had a blast! We swam in the lake, and Avery loved jumping from the swim deck into the water to us! I tried to surf but couldn't get up, and Avery was crying hysterically because she thought I was getting hurt or something. We have just been trying to enjoy the last days of warmth while they last and playing outside as much as we can. On sunday I tried to get a cute picture of me and my daughters cause they were dressed up so cute but ONCE AGAIN Avery ruins the picture by crying for the camera! When will this end?!?! Seriously. And Eva is 3 1/2 months old and so so so cute and sweet!!

1 comment:

  1. Avery is so sweet crying for you when you were surfing:) I remember my clumsy self fell down the stairs when Jase was like 2 and he started hysterically crying! I guess it is good to know they care:) Your girls are so cute and I am so glad you like having 2 kids:)

    ReplyDelete