Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Eva's Baby Blessing






We blessed Eva on July 31st, it was so nice, and all our family was here for her day except my brother Richie couldn't make it. After church we had a waffle bar at our house full of sugary toppings for our awesome waffles! Super yummy and it was fun to have ALL the cousins from both Brandon's side and my side together! My brother Jeff and his family came too and it was so fun to spend time with them. Shelby who is 1, had fun swimming with Avery at the rec center on Saturday and kissing baby Eva. I loved having my family here! My mom is staying with me for the next couple weeks to help out and be with me, Brandon will be in and out of town for the next few weekends so that will be great to have her here as I am still adjusting to having two kids.

3 comments:

  1. She is adorable Becky! You have such a cute family! I love her black and white outfit! That is so fun that you have had your family in town:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm so glad I got to meet her. :) Congrats again you guys!

    ReplyDelete