Monday, October 18, 2010

Katie's Baptism


Our Family




Richie, Katie and their good friends Tara and Eric- they helped teach Katie along with the missionaries



Katie and Rich with Sister Keirnan and Sister Gibby




My brother Richie's girlfriend got baptized on October 16 into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It was such an emotional and spiritual baptism. Seeing Katie enter the water and having my brother baptize her was so special! She is such a sweet girl with an awesome countenance about her. She will do great work and be a wonderful example to those she will come in contact with. I was able to be there this past weekend for it and I'm so glad I was there to see it! I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family, I love them all so much and I'm so happy that Richie and Katie will soon have an eternal marriage.

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful news! I am so glad that you were there for such a beautiful occasion.

    ReplyDelete