Thursday, September 9, 2010

Disneyland!!!


Avery stunned by Small World




This was pretty much her smile the whole trip!



A pirates life for me!




We went to Disneyland this past week because I was registered to run the Disneyland Half Marathon. It was my 3rd time doing it and I LOVED it!! It was 13.1 miles through disneyland parks, the streets of Anahiem, through home plate of Angels stadium, and then back to Disney for the finish! It was awesome and I ran hard the whole way and felt like dying at the end. Brandon and Avery met me outside of our hotel ( which was right by disneyland where the start was) and cheered me on, and then waited for me at the finish line. It is one of the best races out there!


After I finished, we went back to our hotel and put Avery down for a nap. I stretched and showered and we got ready to head out to the parks for the day. It was one of the best vacations I've ever had! It was so fun to see little Ave's reaction to everything. She loved all the rides we were able to take her on! Even the dark rides like Pirates of the Carribean she loved! She would put her arm out like she wanted to touch everything. One of the funniest parts of the trip was when we saw Mickey. She has a Mickey doll at home so before the trip I would say go find Mickey so she would know what he looked like. At Disneyland we saw him and waited in line to get a picture. Avery was staring at him and making ooooooo noises the whole time in line. When it was our turn we set her down and Mickey knelt down to her level and I backed up to get a picture. She stared at him expressionless and then turned around and walked away! It was so funny!!! We spent 4 long days there and had a blast everyday and we were so thrilled that Avery liked it and wasn't scared of anything and didn't throw fits! It was the best to be there with my daughter and my husband! I hope to have many more vacations there in the future!

3 comments:

  1. okay I seriously want to do this with you next year!! If you are not knocked up!!! :) Avery is the cutest and I am so glad you guys had so much fun!! She is getting good at traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so glad you guys had a good time! That is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So PROUD of you! & really really wanna do it next year with you :) making me california hungry with all these disneyland pics

    ReplyDelete