Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Great Visit!




Avery and Natalie=BFF


fun in the swing



Avery just woke from a nap when the kids got here. I think she is confused




My best friend Jenny came to visit us on her way out to her mom and dads house. Jenny and her husband Sam live in Westminster Colorado, and they have 2 kids, Collin, 3 1/2 and Natalie, 1 1/2. Jenny and I met in elementary school and have stayed best friends ever since! She is like a sister to me and me to her, both of us have only brothers. We have shared many life experiences together and have been through some tough things that we have helped eachother get through. I really love her and she is such a great mom too! We took the kids to the park and her kids played and we put Avery in the swing for the first time! She really liked it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment