Saturday, February 6, 2010

So Precious!
















I tried to take more pictures of Avery, it is very difficult with a highly active 6 month old!! All she wanted to do was touch the camera, roll around, sit up and wiggle, and try to grab anything and everything around her! It was cute. I got a book that a friend told me about that teaches you about all the different settings, how to take good pictures, etc. I read some information, and tried different settings and lighting options my camera had. This was the best I could do....for now....

3 comments:

  1. She is adorable! I got sick of bad pictures of my kids and finally broke down and bought a really good camera. Now, I can just take them outside and push the continuous shot button and it's guaranteed to get a good picture. I may take 90 bad ones, but at least it only took 30 seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a good job with your pictures! I wish I had the patience to read how to take better ones myself. Maybe you can read, and then teach me? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Becky this is Brittnee Judd. Your pictures look fabulous!! I love them!! She is seriously so cute!! Love the pictures!!
    How are you doing? I haven't seen you in a while.

    ReplyDelete