Sunday, October 4, 2009

What we've been doing....






















Avery just had her first plane trip to phoenix last week! She did so well, she loved looking around and seeing a new environment. We got to the airport and through security smoothly, with all the baby stuff its kind of stressful. She was getting hungry and of course no liquid getting through, so we had to dump her formula. As soon as we got through she started crying, so I went to starbucks to get some hot water and Brandon went to get a bottle of cold water. She will only drink her milk if its warm so we had to mix the waters to the right temperature and mix her formula as shes crying, and we're sweating from hurrying and carrying all the bags! On the plane we just fed her and played with her, she did great!






We arrived at my parents house for a fun week ahead. One of the highlights of our trip was taking Avery in the swimming pool! The water was a little cool so for sure I thought she would cry and not like it, but I was wrong! We bounced her and splashed the water around her and she loved it. She just sat there like it was no different than being on our lap. It was so funny! Brandon would carry her in the front pack and we went to the mall-so many people would point and smile and say "oh look at the baby" and a lot of people stopped us to look and touch her. She got a lot of attention!






I went back to work a couple days, I enjoyed it, I don't think I've ever been really 'excited' to go to work. I missed everyone at the office and was looking forward to getting out of the house for a few hours. Plus Avy and daddy can have some quality time together. She has been sleeping better at night, most of the time she goes to bed around 8:30 and gets up at 3 or so to eat, then falls right back to sleep. We have been trying to get her bedtime to be earlier so Brandon and I can have some time in the evenings. She still doesn't sleep much during the day. I don't know why!! She'll be so sleepy and then I put her down and shes wide awake! Oh well as long as I can get some sleep and night thats great for now!






3 comments:

  1. You two have a beautiful family I wish you so much happiness and success

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun. I love the pictures. For future information, you ARE allowed to take anything through security that is for the baby... even if it is water. They just have to do a special test on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE! :) That is such a cute shirt on you. Purple ... !!!

    ReplyDelete